Angela Bofill - Tell Me Tomorrow mp3 download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Attala Zane Gildes*, Martha Woodhall, Stephanie ReachVocals [Kids Vocals] – Chelsea Hoffman, Jennifer Hoffman, Jonathan Ross , Joseph Baham, Kharon Harrison , Michelle Poston, Nicole Williams , Ruby Livingston, Susan Guzman, Yamina WashingtonWords By, Music By – Dennis Lambert, Franne Golde
|A2||Tell Me Tomorrow
Words By, Music By – David Lasley, Randy Goodrum
Words By, Music By – Brian Potter, Frank Wildhorn
|A4||I Don't Wanna Come Down (From Love)
Conductor [String Conductor] – George Del BarrioStrings [String Players] – Allan Harshman, Arni Egilsson, Assa Drori, Barbara Hunter, Bernard Kundell, Bill Hughes , Brenton B. Banks*, David Frisina, Dennis Karmazyn, Dixie Blackstone, Dorothy S. Remsen*, Edward P. Green*, Frederick Seykora, Gareth D. Nuttycombe*, Gerald Vinci, Jan R. Kelley*, Karen Jones , Reg Hill*, Robert Sushel, Rollice E. Dale*, Sidney Sharp, Thomas R. Buffum*, Virginia MajewskiSynthesizer [Memory Moog Bass] – George DukeWords By, Music By – Alan Palanker, Angela Bofill
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Angela BofillWords By, Music By – David Batteau, Don Freeman, Michael Sembello
|B2||This Change Of Yours
Engineer – Chris DesmondEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Coke*, Stephen Shelton Lead Guitar – Mike Landau*Rhythm Guitar – John T. McGhee*Synthesizer [Dx-7, Mirage, Ob8, Dw6000], Drum Programming [Linn Drum Programming] – Raymond JonesSynthesizer [Prophet V Slaps] – George DukeWords By, Music By – Louise Porter, Matthew Davis*
|B3||Still In Love
Words By, Music By – Derek Bramble
Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Gerald AlbrightBacking Vocals [Background Vocals] – Chandra Armstead, Lynn MabryDrums – Stephen Ferrone*Engineer – Ron PendragonSynthesizer [Dx-7, Ob-8, Memory Moog, Synclavier 11] – Raymond JonesWords By, Music By – Sam Lorber, Tom Campbell
|B5||(If You Wanna Love Me) You're On
Lead Guitar – Michael LandauWords By, Music By – David Innes, Jimmy Scott , Sam Lorber
- Produced For – George Duke Enterprises, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Overdubbed At – Le Gonks West
- Recorded At – Le Gonks West
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – Soundcastle
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Duplicated By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Mark Russo* (tracks: A1, B1)
- Art Direction – Donn Davenport
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – George Duke (tracks: B3, B4), Howard Hewett (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3, B4), Lynn Davis (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5), Shirley Jones (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Bass – "Ready" Freddie Washington* (tracks: A2, B1, B3), Louis Johnson (tracks: A3, B4)
- Cover [Front Cover, Jacket] – Gene Ewing
- Drums – John Robinson (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Mitch Gibson (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Khaliq Glover
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Erik Zobler
- Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr. (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Lead Vocals – Angela Bofill
- Mastered By [Runout Etching ❀] – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By [All Tracks Mixed By] – Tommy Vicari
- Other [Back Cover, Jumpsuit & Coat By] – Norma Kamali
- Other [Front Cover, Necklace By] – Richard Sevrin
- Other [Front Cover, Pin & Earrings By], Other [Back Cover, Bracelets By] – Catherine Stein
- Other [Hair & Make-up] – Clifford Peterson
- Other [Personal Direction] – Vincent Romeo
- Other [Stylist] – Jane Hoffman
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B5)
- Photography By – Garry Gross
- Piano [Acoustic Piano] – George Duke (tracks: A1, A4, B1)
- Producer – George Duke
- Producer [Assistant Producer] – Raymond Jones (tracks: B2, B4)
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Alice Murrell
- Synthesizer [Dx-7] – George Duke (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B5)
- Synthesizer [Memory Moog] – George Duke (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Synthesizer [Prophet V] – George Duke (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Synthesizer [Synclavier 11] – George Duke (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Synthesizer [Yamaha Tx-8] – George Duke (tracks: A2, B1)
NotesProduced For George Duke Enterprises, Inc.
℗ & © 1985 Arista Records, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Personal Direction For Entertainment Services, Inc.
All tracks mixed at Lionshare Studio
All tracks, overdubs and vocals recorded at Le Gonks West except track B2 at Sunset Sound and track B4 at the Complex
String Arrangement - Recorded at Soundcastle
George Duke courtesy of Elektra/Asylum Records
Howard Hewett courtesy of Solar Records
Attala Zane Giles courtesy of Red Label Records
Stephanie Reach courtesy of Constellation Records
A1: © 1985 Right Song Music, Inc. (BMI)/Tuneworks Music Co. (BMI)/Frannie Golde Music (BMI)
A2: © 1985 April Music Inc./Random Notes (ASCAP)/Chappell & Co. Inc./David Lasley Music (ASCAP)
A3: © 1984 Jobete Music Company Inc./Staramanaga Music/Rare Blue Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
A4: © 1985 Purple Bull Music (BMI)/ALPAL Music (ASCAP)
B1: © 1983 WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Gravity Raincoat Music (ASCAP)/Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp. (BMI)/Haymaker Music (BMI)/David Batteau Music (ASCAP). All rights on behalf of Gravity Raincoat Music, Administered by Warner Bros. Music. All rights on behalf of Haymaker Music, Administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corporation.
B2: © 1984 Colgems-EMI Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
B3: © 1985 Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd. (ASCAP)
Published in the USA/Canada by Virgin Music Inc.
B4: © 1985 WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Bob Montgomery Music, Inc.(ASCAP)/Bibo Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Welk Music Group
All rights on behalf of Bob Montgomery Music, Inc., Administered by WB Music Corp.
B5: © 1985 WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/David Innes Music/April Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Bob Montgomery Music, Inc. (ASCAP) Restless Heart Music (ASCAP)/Trinifold Music, Ltd.
Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
"I Don't Wanna Come Down (From Love)" appears on outer sleeve and label; "I Don't Want To Come Down (From Love)" appears on inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A side): AL 8-8396 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Label B side): AL 8-8396 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side (I A4 stamped)): AL8-8396-SA 111 ❀
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side (I A1 stamped)): AL8-8396-SB 111 ❀
|AL8-8396||Angela Bofill||Tell Me Tomorrow (LP, Album)||Arista||AL8-8396||US||1985|
|AC8-8396||Angela Bofill||Tell Me Tomorrow (Cass, Album)||Arista||AC8-8396||US||1985|
|207 443||Angela Bofill||Tell Me Tomorrow (LP, Album)||Arista||207 443||Germany||1985|
|ARCD 8396||Angela Bofill||Tell Me Tomorrow (CD, Album)||Arista||ARCD 8396||US||1985|