Yes - Yesshows mp3 download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Time And A Word
Engineer – Barry AinsworthWritten-By – Foster*
|A3||Going For The One||5:13|
|B||The Gates Of Delirium
Written-By – Moraz*
|C1||Don't Kill The Whale
Engineer – Bill Aitken, Neil BurnProducer – Tony Wilson
|C2||Ritual (Part 1)||12:13|
|D1||Ritual (Part 2)||16:09|
- Recorded At – Ahoy Rotterdam
- Recorded At – Empire Pool, Wembley
- Recorded At – Festhalle Frankfurt
- Recorded At – Cobo Hall, Detroit
- Mixed At – Sun Park Studios
- Mastered At – Strawberry Mastering
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded By – Mobile One
- Recorded By – Manor Mobile
- Arranged By, Producer – Yes
- Artwork [Cover Painting] – Roger Dean
- Bass, Mixed By – Chris Squire
- Design [Cover] – Magnetic Storm Ltd.
- Drums – Alan White
- Engineer – Geoff Young
- Engineer, Recorded By [Live] – Nigel Luby
- Guitar – Steve Howe
- Keyboards – Patrick Moraz (tracks: B, C2, D1), Rick Wakeman (tracks: A1 to A3, C1, D2)
- Mastered By [Cut] – Sean Davis*
- Photography By – Lisa Tanner
- Recorded By [Live] – Mike Dunne
- Vocals – Jon Anderson
- Written-By – White* (tracks: B, C2, D1), Squire* (tracks: A1, C1 to D1), Anderson* (tracks: A2 to D2), Wakeman* (tracks: C2, D1), Howe* (tracks: B, C2, D1)
NotesTrack A1 & D2 recorded at Ahoy-Halle, Rotterdam, 24 November, 1977.
Track A2 & C1 recorded at Empire Pool, Wembley, 27 October, 1978.
Track A3 recorded at Festhalle, Frankfurt, 18 November 1977.
Track B, C2 & D1 recorded at Cobo Hall, Detroit, 17 August 1976.
Track A2 Recorded on Mobile One.
Track C1 Recorded by the BBC on the Manor Mobile.
Mixed at Sun Park Studios. Mastered at Strawberry Mastering.
Pressed by Specialty Records Corporation per SP in label matrix, E A S T pressed inside inner press ring sides B and D.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): ST-A-804605-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): ST-A-804606-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side C): ST-A-804607-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side D): ST-A-804608-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A/etched): STA-804605-F 0-2SM1-2 STRAWBERRY-Seán 14. (PR)SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B/etched): STA 804606-C 10 STRAWBERRY-0IIIIT 0-3SM2-1 (PR)SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side C/etched): STA-804607-D 0-2 SM2-2 12 0IIIIT (PR)SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side D/etched): STA 804608-C 10 0IIIIT 0-2SM2-1 (PR)SP
- Other (Pressed in labels B & D): E A S T
|K60142, K 60142, SD2-5010||Yes||Yesshows (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic||K60142, K 60142, SD2-5010||UK||1980|
|K 460 142||Yes||Yesshows (Cass, Album, Bla)||Atlantic||K 460 142||France||1980|
|2SA-510||Yes||Yesshows (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||2SA-510||Canada||1980|
|7567-82686-2||Yes||Yesshows (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Atlantic||7567-82686-2||Germany||Unknown|
|none||Yes||Yesshows (8xFile, FLAC, Album, 192)||Rhino Atlantic||none||2013|