Vini Reilly - The Sporadic Recordings mp3 download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Shirt No. 7||2:36|
|5||Kind Of Love||3:15|
|6||Rob Gray's Elegy
Bass – Jeremy KerrHarmonica – Rob Gray
|8||For Steven Patrick||1:35|
Drums – Alain Lefebvre
|10||Sketch For A Manchester Summer 1989||2:47|
|12||Diazepam 5 mgs||1:47|
|13||But Was I...?||1:58|
|14||Pol In A-flat||1:44|
|15||Real Drums - Real Drummer
Drum Programming [Computer Generated Drums] – Bruce Mitchell
|16||Another Mirror - Another Wall
Congas – Alain LefebvreVoice – Pol
|17||30 Oldham Street||6:14|
|20||Detail For Heidi And Jodie||1:06|
|23||For Lucy H.
Trumpet – Kaire Gedal*
|25||It's A Bright Guilty World - Part I||2:05|
|26||It's A Bright Guilty World - Part II||1:37|
|28||Diazepam 10 mgs||2:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sporadic Productions
- Copyright (c) – Sporadic Productions
- Published By – Movement Of 24th January
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Recorded At – Sporadic Studios
- Recorded At – Out Of The Blue Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Cover, Photography By [Front Cover Photograph By] – James Martin
- Engineer [Plugged In By] – Nick Gartside* (tracks: 6, 23), Paul Miller (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 22, 24 to 28)
- Liner Notes – A.H. Wilson*, Bruce Mitchell
- Other [Aggravation By] – Andrew Currie
- Other [Hair By] – Andrew Berry
- Songwriter [Songs Written-By] – Vini Reilly
NotesAll songs [...] published by: The Movement of the 24th January / Zomba Music.
As always the music produced itself.
Recorded mostly at Sporadic Studios, Manchester (plugged in by Paul Miller) except: [track 6 and 23] Out of the Blue, Manchester (plugged in by Nick Gartside).
Special thanks to Factory Communications Ltd., and particularly Anthony H. Wilson, Tina Simmons and Bruce Mitchell, without whose help and guidance this project would not have materialised.
Thanks to Tony Michaelides and Picadilly Radio for the use of 'Lucy H.'. This track was recorded in March 1987, during a session for Tony the Greek's 'The Last Radio Programme'.
Thanks also to Karl Lynch for NE 5532 and Stuart James and the Canadian Customs & Excise for the closing statement.
Finally thanks to Michel Duval and David Handley.
Respect and thanks to those we have sampled.
℗ + © 1989 Sporadic Productions
This C.D. is a limited edition of 4000.
Warning: this C.D. contains music of a non-ambient nature.
Packaging: standard jewel case with 12-page booklet with stamp numbering
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 018766 000122
- Barcode (String): 5018766000122
- Matrix / Runout: SPORE 1 :· MASTERED BY NIMBUS