Pleiadians - I.F.O. [I.dentified F.lying O.bject] mp3 download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-7||–Etnica||Vimana (Pleiadians Live Mix)
Remix [Mix] – Pleiadians
|2-8||–Pleiadians||Time Dilation (Original Mix)||10:14|
|3-2||–Pleiadians||Boarding Pass To Balangan||7:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DAT Records
- Copyright (c) – DAT Records
- Recorded At – Pleiadians Studios
- Mastered At – Analog Dimension
- Distributed By – Arabesque Distribution
- Art Direction, Executive-Producer, Liner Notes – Federico Draeke*
- Artwork [Artwork Re-visitation] – Miro Moric
- Painting [Original], Illustration [Drawings] – Louis Van Tonder
- Photography By [Swiss Live Performance] – Wali Whale*
- Remastered By [Uncredited], Mastered By – Jaroslav Valo
- Technician [Audio Restoration By] – Federico Draeke*, Kyriakos Sunborn*
- Written-By, Programmed By, Producer – Andrea Rizzo, Carlo Paternò, Maurizio Begotti, Max Lanfranconi, Pleiadians
NotesOriginal Album recorded in August & September 1996. Live Album recorded in April 1997.
Vinyl Tracks recorded between 1995 and 1997. All tracks recorded at Pleiadians Studios, Milan.
Pleiadians Live Mix of Vimana recorded in 1997/8.
℗ & © DAT Records 2015
Tracks 1-1 to 1-6 are mixed and consist of the live set.
Track 1-7 mentioned as bonus track in the sleeve notes. It is not part of the live set.
Track 2-8 mentioned as bonus track in the sleeve notes. It has a slightly longer outro than the version released on The Truth Of Communication.
Track 3-1 previously released as "Pleiadians" on the Pleiadians / Boarding Pass To Balangan 12".
Track 3-3 previously released as "Ciberland" on the Accidental Occidentalism 12".
Tracks 3-3 and 3-5 have been issued here at the wrong speed. 3-3 is around 8:06 minutes on vinyl and is faster here, 3-5 is around 5:49 on vinyl and is slower here. Corrected versions of 3-3 and 3-5 are offered for free download on the label site along with a version of 3-4 with alternative mastering.
Track 3-6 title misprinted as "Jungle Track", corrected here as on the Pleiadians E.P. 12".
Track 3-8 was not previously released on vinyl and has been mentioned as bonus track by the label.
There are no notes about remastering nor is the release marketed as such but the I.F.O. album has been described as remastered by the label.
Released in an 8-panel Digipak with a 12-page booklet. Discs are black.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5060376221862
- Barcode (Text): 5 060376 221862 >
- Mould SID Code (Discs 1 to 3): IFPI 3052
|bflcd24||Pleiadians||I.F.O. (Identified Flying Object) (CD, Album)||Dragonfly Records||bflcd24||UK||1997|
|DATCD007||Pleiadians||I.F.O. [I.dentified F.lying O.bject] (23xFile, MP3, Album, RE, RM)||DAT Records||DATCD007||Italy||2015|
|DATCD007||Pleiadians||I.F.O. [I.dentified F.lying O.bject] (23xFile, WAV, Album, RE, RM)||DAT Records||DATCD007||Italy||2015|
|DATLP007||Pleiadians||I.F.O. [I.dentified F.lying O.bject] (4xLP, Album, RE, RM)||DAT Records||DATLP007||Italy||2017|
|DATLP007||Pleiadians||I.F.O. [I.dentified F.lying O.bject] (4xLP, Album, RE, RM, Tra)||DAT Records||DATLP007||Italy||2017|