Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Tender Prey mp3 download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Mercy Seat
Bass [Loops], Piano – Mick HarveyGuitar – Mick Harvey, Roland WolfGuitar [Slide] – Blixa BargeldStrings – Audrey Riley, Chris Tombling, Gini Ball
|A2||Up Jumped The Devil||5:16|
Guitar – Hugo RaceMixed By, Engineer – Chris Thompson
Backing Vocals – Hugo Race, Kid Congo PowersEngineer – Chris Thompson Guitar [Slide] – Blixa BargeldVibraphone – Nick Cave
|B1||City Of Refuge
Backing Vocals – The Bad Seeds*Organ – Roland WolfPercussion – Mick Harvey
|B2||Slowly Goes The Night
Backing Vocals – Ian DavisOrgan – Roland WolfXylophone – Mick Harvey
Guitar – Mick Harvey
|B4||Sugar Sugar Sugar
Percussion – Mick Harvey
Organ – Mick HarveyTambourine – Nick Cave
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – The Studio, Richmond
- Mixed At – Strongroom
- Mixed At – Powerplant Studios
- Published By – Dying Art Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Acoustic Guitar – Mick Harvey (tracks: A3, B1, B3 to B5)
- Backing Vocals – Blixa Bargeld (tracks: A2, A5, B5), Mick Harvey (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2, B5)
- Bass – Mick Harvey (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Drums – Mick Harvey (tracks: A3, B3, B5), Thomas Wydler (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, B4)
- Engineer – Flood (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5), Tony Cohen (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5)
- Engineer [Mixes] – Tony Cohen (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
- Guitar – Blixa Bargeld (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3, B5), Kid Congo Powers (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B5)
- Harmonica – Nick Cave (tracks: A4, A5, B1, B5)
- Layout [Sleeve Layout] – Slim Smith
- Mastered By [Metalwork] – Max*
- Organ [Hammond] – Nick Cave (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2)
- Photography By [Nick Cave's Photo] – Bleddyn Butcher
- Photography By [The Bad Seed's Photos] – Peter Gruchot
- Piano – Nick Cave (tracks: A4, B3, B5), Roland Wolf (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B4)
- Producer – Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- Vocals – Nick Cave
NotesComes with a printed inner sleeve.
Recordings engineered at Hansa Tonstudios, Berlin. Vielklang, Berlin. Trident, London. The Strongroom, London between August 87 and January 88 except "Mercy" and "Alice" at The Studio, Richmond, Aust.
Mixes engineered at The Strongroom in January 88 and The Power Plant, Carlton, Aust. in March 88. Except "Alice" at The Studio, Richmond, Aust.
This Album is dedicated to Ferdinand Ramos, better known as 'PIXOTE'. Remembered for his brilliant performance in the film of the same name. Killed by Sao Paulo police in November 1987, age 19.
Mastered at The Exchange, Camden.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016025 310524
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): STUMM-52-A-* The Exchange MAX.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): STUMM-52-B.* MAX.
|VG 50385||Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*||Tender Prey (LP, Album)||Virgin, Mute||VG 50385||Greece||1988|
|STUMM 52 (SE)||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||Tender Prey (LP, Album)||Mute||STUMM 52 (SE)||Spain||1988|
|STUMM 52||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||Tender Prey (LP, Album)||Mute||STUMM 52||Italy||1988|
|STUMM 46052||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||Tender Prey (LP, Album)||Mute||STUMM 46052||Benelux||1988|
|CDSEEDS5||Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*||Tender Prey (CDr, Album, Promo, RM)||Mute||CDSEEDS5||UK||2010|