Alan Rawsthorne / Christopher Headington / Alexander Goehr / Robert Sherlaw Johnson / David Blake , John Ogdon - Modern British Piano Music mp3 download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Rawsthorne*
Composed By – Christopher Headington
|Three Pieces, Op. 18
Composed By – Alexander Goehr
|Sonata No. 2
Composed By – Robert Sherlaw Johnson
|B1.a||1st Movement: Tempo I & II|
|B1.a||2nd Movement: L'istesso Tempo|
|B1.a||3rd Movement: Flexible Tempo|
|B2||Variations For Piano
Composed By – David Blake
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Anthony Payne
- Published By – Oxford University Press
- Published By – J. Et W. Chester Ltd
- Published By – Schott & Co.
- Record Company – EMI
- Cover [Front Cover, 'Care'] – John Walker
- Piano – John Ogdon
- Sleeve Notes [© 1971] – Anthony Payne
- Red labels with a colored Nipper logo in a box
- No white rim around label perimeter
- One boxed EMI logo at bottom
- Rim text starts with "The Gramophone Co Ltd"
- The title appears as "Modern British Piano Music - Volume 2"
- "Made in Gt. Britain" at bottom
- "Recorded in association with the British Council"
- "℗ 1970"
- Single sleeve, laminated on front
- Three-way flipbacks
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- "File under Classical : Instrumental : Piano"
- "℗ 1970"
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd." on bottom flipback
- Tracks A1, B1.a to B2: Oxford University Press
- Track A2: J. W. Chester Ltd.
- Tracks A3.a to A3.c: Schott & Co.
Catalog number locations:
- ASD 2551 on back of sleeve
- ASD. 2551 on labels
- 1E 063 ○ 02062 in brackets on back of sleeve
- Labelography code: ER2
- Sub tracks in tracks A3 and B1 are not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): 2YEA 4011-2G G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): 2YEA 4012-1G G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): 2YEA.4011
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): 2YEA.4012
- Other (Date code, on bottom flipback): 7009 TPS
- Other (Patent number, on bottom flipback): 943,895
|HQS 1337||Alexander Goehr, Christopher Headington, Alan Rawsthorne, Robert Sherlaw Johnson, David Blake , John Ogdon||Alexander Goehr, Christopher Headington, Alan Rawsthorne, Robert Sherlaw Johnson, David Blake , John Ogdon - Modern British Piano Music (LP, RE)||His Master's Voice||HQS 1337||UK||Unknown|