Muslimgauze - United States Of Islam mp3 download
|1||United States Of Islam (Pt 1)||9:46|
|3||Red Crescent (Pt 1)||10:12|
|4||Muslims Of China||12:26|
|5||Red Crescent (Pt 2)||10:17|
|6||United States Of Islam (Pt 2)||9:30|
- Copyright (c) – Extreme
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Extreme
- Manufactured By – ASL
- Marketed By – ASL
- Licensed From – Extreme
- Glass Mastered At – U.S. Optical Disc
- Artwork [Sculpture] – Doriana Corda
- Design, Executive-Producer – Roger Richards
- Layout – Fabio Ongarato
- Photography By – Henry Jolles
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike C.
- Sounds [Samples Of Radio Rabbat By] – The Fakir Brothers
- Sounds [Thanks For Sounds To The] – Percussion Ensemble Of Iran
- Written-By, Performer [Played By] – Muslimgauze
NotesMuslimgauze started at the time of Israel's invasion of Lebanon. As interest in the political situations of the Middle East evolved alongside interest in it's music. Since then support for the P.L.O. has been a source of influence upon the music of Muslimgauze, more so than of the area. From political situations, Muslimgauze create a musical response.
Each piece of music is influenced by a political fact. This recording is dedicated to Palestinians killed by Israel on "Allthnen As Aswad" (Black Monday) at Temple Mount, occupied Jerusalem.
Recorded and mixed in London.
©&℗ Extreme 1991.
Manufactured and marketed in North America by ASL (Associated Soleilmoon Label) under licence from Extreme Australia.
Made in U.S.A.
Tray sleeve reports wrong timings. Correct ones are on the tracklist.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: U.S. OPTICAL DISC XCD 007 <01>
|XCD 007||Muslimgauze||United States Of Islam (CD, Album)||Extreme||XCD 007||Germany||1991|
|XCD 007||Muslimgauze||United States Of Islam (CD, Album)||Extreme||XCD 007||Europe||1991|