Fiona Apple - Fast As You Can mp3 download
|1||Fast As You Can||4:41|
|2||Sleep To Dream||4:08|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – FHW Music
- Made By – Sony Music – S0100308144-0101
- Drums, Percussion – Matt Chamberlain
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Greg Collins, John Tyree, Rob Brill, Steve Mixdorf, Tom Banghart
- Instruments [Played: All Other Instruments] – Jon Brion
- Management – Andrew Slater Management, HK Management
- Producer [Produced By] – Andrew Slater (tracks: 2), Jon Brion (tracks: 1, 3)
- Programmed By [Programming] – Rich Costey
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jon Brion, Rich Costey
- Vocals, Piano – Fiona Apple
- Written-By – Fiona Apple
NotesSticker on front case:
Zoe Ball's record of the week includes 'Sleep To Dream'
Jon Brion appears courtesy of Atlantic Records
© 2000 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music
© 2000 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. 1&3℗1999/2℗1996 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment Inc. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
There are timing errors on both the sleeve and CD label for all tracks. All info below is from the disc playing times as evident on play of the disc as well as on Gracenotes read of track times for media players (iTunes, etc):
Track 1: Actual time on the CD media is 4:41. The title on label says "(Radio Edit)" 3:46, while the cover lists the track duration as 4:38 and does not say '(Radio Edit)'. The label and cover are both incorrect. Track one that appears on this single's physical media is not a Radio Edit, it is the album version mastered such as the tracking adds one second (or a fraction of a second) to the fade vs. the LP time.
Track 2: Actual time on the CD media is 4:12. Both the CD label and cover inaccurately list time time as the same as 4:08. This is actually the same version of "Sleep To Dream" that appears on "Tidal" with a couple of seconds of additional silence at the end of the fade.
Track 3: Actual time on CD media is 4:56. The 3:43 time listed on the CD label is not accurate as is the 4:55 time listed on the cover (though the cover time matches the "When The Pawn..." time and this is the version that appears here is the album version), again simply mastered for the CD single with a very small amount of additional silence after the fade, pushing the track time up by 1 second).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099766 899657
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099766899657
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0100308144-0101 12 A2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 945N
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC0162
- Other (Sony format code): CA
|EPC 6681802||Fiona Apple||Fast As You Can (CD, Maxi)||Sony Music Entertainment||EPC 6681802||Europe||Unknown|
|SRCS-2179||Fiona Apple||Fast As You Can (CD, Single)||Sony||SRCS-2179||Japan||1999|
|PRCD 97833||Fiona Apple||Fast As You Can (CD, Single, Promo)||Epic||PRCD 97833||Mexico||1999|
|none||Fiona Apple||Fast As You Can (CD, Single, Promo, Car)||Sony Music, Sony Music Studios||none||Australia||2000|
|none||Fiona Apple||Fast As You Can (CDr, Promo)||Columbia||none||UK||2000|