Radiohead - OK Computer mp3 download
|A3||Subterranean Homesick Alien||4:27|
|B4||Exit Music (For A Film)||4:24|
|C9||Climbing Up The Walls||4:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded By – Canned Applause? Mobile
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Courtyard Studio
- Recorded At – The Church, London
- Designed At – Hubdesign
- Designed At – The Whole Hog
- Published By – Warner Chappell Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, LLC
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-66064
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-66065
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-66066
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-66067
- Arranged By [Strings] – Radiohead
- Artwork [Pictures] – Stanley Donwood, The White Chocolate Farm
- Artwork [Video Realization By] – Dilly Gent
- Booking [Performing Monkey Bookings Taken By] – Charlie Myatt
- Booking [Performing Monkey Bookings Taken For] – ITB
- Conductor [Strings] – Nick Ingman
- Design [Additional Complicated Artwork Skills Supplied @ Hubdesign] – Matt Bale
- Design [Additional Complicated Artwork Skills Supplied @ The Whole Hog] – Mr. Barry
- Engineer [Studio Assistant] – Chris Scard, Gerard Navarro, Jon Bailey
- Lacquer Cut By – Rm*
- Legal [Artistic Freedom In The Market Place Maintained By] – Keith Wozencroft, Tony Wadsworth
- Legal [Artistic Freedom In The Market Place Maintained With] – Perry Watts-Russell
- Management [Office Run By] – Julie Calland
- Management [Patiently Managed By] – Brian Message, Bryce Edge, Chris Hufford, Courtyard*
- Management [Tour Manager] – Tim Greaves
- Mastered By – Chris'King Fader'Blair*
- Mixed By [Audio Levels Balanced By] – Nigel Godrich
- Music By – Colin Greenwood, Ed O'Brien, Jonny Greenwood, Phil Selway, Thom Yorke
- Other [Cash Dealings & Other Assistance] – Big Al
- Other [Grub By] – Grub Of Cat And Mouse
- Other [Performance Sound Enhancement For The Audience Balanced By] – Jim Warren
- Other [Sound Reference & Physics Teaching By] – Tree
- Other [Web Site Maintained(?) By] – Stanley Donwood
- Production Manager [Lighting, Stage Design, Smoke & Production] – Andi Watson
- Public Relations [International Ambassador] – Carol Baxter
- Public Relations [Media Handling By] – Caffy St Luce
- Recorded By [Committed To Tape By] – Nigel Godrich
- Recorded By [Committed To Tape With] – Radiohead
- Technician [Additional Guitar Stuff] – Adam Cummings
- Technician [Guitar Maintenance], Other [Deck Chairs] – Duncan Swift
- Technician [Instrument Modifications], Stage Manager, Other [Shifting Into Difficult Places] – Plank
Tracks are numbered sequentially.
℗1997 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. ©1997 EMI Records Ltd.
audio recordings made using the canned applause? mobile.
guitars by Rickenbacker and Plank, Drums by Premier, cymbals by Zildjan, all other instruments at retail price.
mastered at Abbey Road.
audio fixing and dubbing done at Mayfair, Abbey Road, Air Lyndhurst, Courtyard and The Church using the wonders of the digital and analogue age.
all songs published by Warner Chappell Ltd. lyrics used by kind permission even though we wrote them.
sample from Flight of the Condor used with permission.
we hope you are ok. thankyou for listening.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724385522918
- Matrix / Runout (LP 1 labels): (7243 8 57331 1 6)
- Matrix / Runout (LP 2 labels): (7243 8 57332 1 5)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [eeny] runouts, etched): S-66064 Re1 0724385522918-A G2 Rm
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [meeny] runouts, etched): S-66065 0724385522918-B G1 Rm
- Matrix / Runout (Side C [miney] runouts, etched): S-66066 0724385522918-C G1 Rm
- Matrix / Runout (Side D [mo] runouts, etched): S-66067 Re1 0724385522918-D G2 Rm
- Matrix / Runout (All sides' runouts, stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
|NODATA 02, 7243 8 55229 1 8||Radiohead||OK Computer (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Parlophone, Parlophone||NODATA 02, 7243 8 55229 1 8||UK||1997|
|ABS 104022||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||ABS 104022||Russia||Unknown|
|7 24385 5229 2 5||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI||7 24385 5229 2 5||Taiwan||1997|
|EKPD-0610||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI (Korea)||EKPD-0610||South Korea||1997|
|none||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||none||Unknown|