Satyricon - Nemesis Divina mp3 download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Dawn Of A New Age
Lyrics By [Edited And Partly Re-written By] – Satyr*Voice [Spoken Part By] – Nebelhexe*
|A4||Du Som Hater Gud
Lyrics By [Written] – Herr Nagell*
|B3||Transcendental Requiem Of Slaves|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kaleidoscope
- Copyright (c) – Kaleidoscope
- Licensed To – Napalm Records
- Arranged By [Bass Arrangements] – Satyr*
- Arranged By [Battery Arrangements] – Frost , Satyr*
- Arranged By [Guitar Arrangements] – Satyr*
- Arranged By [Synth Arrangements] – Bratland*, Satyr*
- Artwork [Cover Artwork By] – Satyr, Stein Løken
- Design – Satyr*, Union Of Lost Souls*
- Drums [Battery] – Frost
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Kai Robøle, Odd H. Jensen*, Satyr*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Kveldulv
- Lyrics By [All Lyrics Written By] – Satyr* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Mixed By – Kai Robøle, Odd H. Jensen*, Satyr*
- Music By [All Music Written By] – Satyr*
- Other [Make Up By] – Anne Cecilie
- Photography By [Band & Cover Photos By] – Per Heimly Prod.*
- Producer [Produced By] – Satyr*
- Synthesizer [Session Synth], Grand Piano – Bratland*
- Typography [Logo By] – Frost , Satyr*, Union Of Lost Souls*
- Voice, Lead Guitar, Bass – Satyr*
NotesStrictly Limited Napalm Records Mailorder Edition to 200 Gatefold Copies in GOLD 180g Vinyl incl. A2 Poster (folded).
Hype stickers say:
"SATYRICON / Nemesis Divina
Groundbreaking, influential and legendary. Simply one of the most important Black Metal albums of all time!
Remastered with new artwork"
"Exclusive and strictly limited Napalm Records Mailorder Edition *Gold*"
Recorded in Waterfall Studios January & February Anno 1996.
Mastered at Bel Productions.
All music & lyrics written between autumn 1993 and the winter of 1995, except for the lyrics for "Du Som Hater Gud" written in June 1994 in honour of Satyricon.
Lyrics for "The Dawn Of A New Age" from The Book of Revelations.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 840588105281
- Label Code: LC 11368
- Rights Society: Austro Mechana
|FOG 012||Satyricon||Nemesis Divina (CD, Album)||Moonfog Productions||FOG 012||Europe||1996|
|193||Satyricon||Nemesis Divina (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Angel's Of Hell Records||193||Russia||Unknown|
|006||Satyricon||Nemesis Divina (Cass, Unofficial)||Predator||006||Russia||1997|
|NM#001||Satyricon||Nemesis Divina (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd, RE, RM, S/Edition, Dig)||Nuclear Music||NM#001||Brazil||2016|
|FOG012||Satyricon||Nemesis Divina (LP, Album)||Moonfog Productions||FOG012||Norway||1996|